The Tell-Tale Heart

I have chosen “The Tell-Tale Heart” by Edgar Allan Poe for my short story.

1.   jkauffman Said:

on September 21, 2011 at 6:50 pm

Our last two “Web Wednesdays” have been a very interesting experience for me. I have never had any classes online before, even if we are only online for half of the course. It has kept the class very interesting. I also find that it is helping with the “Effectively use web-based technologies in order to read and publish academic writing,” requirement for the class. The reason for this is because of all of the assignments that we have had online, which will enable us to become skilled in computers.

2.   Kevin L. Ferguson Said:

on September 23, 2011 at 8:07 pm

Great story (good timing too with Halloween around the corner!). Since it’s a pretty popular story, there is lots of what-the-kids-call “crap” written about it on the web. So avoid all that!

3.   femi Said:

on October 3, 2011 at 3:33 pm

I read this story in highschool but the details are a little fuzzy. I remember it was really interesting and it felt like a sick and twisted mystery. The way you present the story makes me want to change my comedy into a horror. keep up the good work !

4.   jkauffman Said:

on October 6, 2011 at 9:13 pm

Thank you. It’s my favorite story. It’s available online if you want the full version of the story. It’s also really short so it wouldn’t take up too much of your time to read.

{ RSS feed for comments on this post} · { TrackBack URI