Revising My Site

1.   clo120 Said:

on December 7, 2011 at 7:45 pm

I find that your template for the site is a bit constricting. It may be something to consider as you finish everything up. Since the posts are forced into such a small space, like on your home page, it can cause a reader some struggle to read it. This is just my experience though, and it may not really be a problem. Just a suggestion.

2.   Jessica Danielle Powell Said:

on December 7, 2011 at 7:59 pm

This is a nice alyout and easy to understand. You should list things by pages so people know exactly what your talking about. Just make it as simple as possible for the reader. Add pages that relate to your final project and have fun! 🙂

3.   APMimz Said:

on December 9, 2011 at 10:06 am

The theme doesn’t allow for me to click other links and I have a hard time finding the pages for assignments, maybe try a theme which is easier to browse through?

4.   Henna Said:

on December 19, 2011 at 7:35 pm

How about a summary of your short story? Some themes or symbolism? Also, don’t forget to order your pages in an order that reflects the purpose of your webpage, that being an analysis of “The Tell-tale Heart.” You might want to put the pages pertaining directly to your short story above the other pages we created throughout the semester, like the Annotated Bibliography, Glossary of Terms, etc.
    Good luck!

{ RSS feed for comments on this post} · { TrackBack URI